The following are the terms and conditions on which you may use the T-Sniper (“we”, “us”, “our”) website and you agree to be bound by them.
T-Sniper Limited, registered office: Brandon House, 90, The Broadway, Chesham, HP5 1EG, BUCKINGHAMSHIRE, (UK), Registered in England and Wales Number: 10277162.
1. T-Sniper does not provide consulting on financial instruments or portfolio management. We educate the customer to manage their money in complete autonomy.
2. T-Sniper is an online education website that educates its customers on financial trading.
3. T-Sniper is not a broker and does not process, manage or hold any user funds.
4. The information on this website is provided solely to enable you to make your own investment decisions and should not be regarded as solicitation, investment or any other advice, an offer or a recommendation to buy, sell.
5. Any research and/or analysis contained on this website has been procured by us and may have been acted upon by us for our own purposes.
1. Trading and investing often involves a very high degree of risk to your capital with the possibility of losing more than your initial investment.
2. There are many factors including general economic conditions that can have an impact on your investment and past results are not indicative of the future.
3. Do not assume that any recommendations, insights, charts, theories, or philosophies will ensure profitable investment.
4. Trading in financial instruments may not be suitable for all investors. Please ensure that you are fully aware of the risks involved and, if necessary, seek independent financial advice.
5. Pictures used are for illustration purposes only and are not necessarily the environment seminars you attend will be held.
6. Investing and Trading is not for everyone, so make sure you fully know the risks and get guidance from a professional trader if required.
7. T-Sniper does not accept any liability in any shape or form for clients incurring losses on their account.
These terms and conditions are governed by the law of England and Wales and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any disputes with or in connection to these terms and conditions and this website.